What should I bring to my appointment?
  • Copy of current insurance card
  • Driver’s License
  • Co-pay or deductible payment if applicable
How can I pay my bill?
  • Payment can be made online at Premier.eDoctorLink.com
  • Mail payment to: P.O. Box 740315, Cincinnati, OH 45274-0315
  • Call the number on your statement to make a payment over the phone.
We accept the following credit cards: VISA, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.

What is a  deductibleco-pay, and coinsurance?
Deductible: The amount you are responsible for paying before benefits become effective. Co-pay: Flat fee that your insurance plan assigns to outpatient/office services that must be paid at time of service. Coinsurance: Percentage of fee that you are responsible for after insurance pays their portion.

Do you offer a financial hardship program?
o Yes. Self-pay patients with no insurance coverage, and whose date of service with Premier has been within 90 days, may apply for consideration by printing and completing this Financial Hardship Application Form. Please mail the completed form to:

Premier Physicians Centers
24651 Center Ridge Rd., Suite 350
Westlake Ohio 44145
Attn: Financial Hardship / Finance Dept.,

or you may fax the form to: 440-895-5050. A Premier representative will contact you to discuss your eligibility.

What if I cannot pay my bill in full?
We can work with you to establish a budget agreement based on the amount you owe. Please contact the number listed on your billing statement for further details.

How do I know if my insurance is accepted?
Please contact our credentialing office at 440-895-5056.

Do you accept HCAP or Hospital Financial Assistance?
No. Premier Physicians is an independent physician group. We offer our own internal financial assistance program not affiliated with the hospital.

Do you provide services for the Bureau of Workers’ Compensation (BWC)?
Yes, we do. Please contact credentialing (440.895.5056) for details.

What if Premier is out of my network?
If your insurance plan is out-of-network, we will file a claim on your behalf. Please contact your insurance to better understand your benefits.