We are very pleased to announce the addition of Michael Yerukhim, M.D
. and the opening of his Premier practice in Ear, Nose, & Throat and Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery.
Dr. Yerukhim is a graduate of the Case Western University School of Medicine, and has completed both a General Surgery Internship and Otolaryngology Residency at UH Case Medical Center. He also just completed a Fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York. He is also fluent in Russian.
In addition to pediatric and adult ENT services, Dr. Yerukhim will be offering care for:
- · Nasal obstruction, loss of smell, and chronic sinusitis
- · Incision-less, conventional and ethnic rhinoplasty
- · Facial aesthetic and anti-aging services
- · Facial trauma
- · Reconstruction after skin cancer removal
- · Masses and tumors of the head, neck, and face
- · Ear infections, hearing, balance, swallowing, and speech problems
- · Thyroid and parathyroid surgery
- · Surgical Management of sleep apnea
- · Endoscopic and minimally invasive surgery
Dr. Yerukhim is currently accepting new patients and can offer same-day or next-day appointments. Appointments with Dr. Yerukhim can be scheduled by calling (440) 816-2776.